Apply nowRegistration Process


Student servicesRegistration Process

Keep in mind that our classes are small, so the available places are limited. We recommend you to make your registration as soon as possible to secure your place.

Complete BLI online registration form
Fill out and submit the form with complete and accurate information. When completing your application, you must upload a valid copy of international ID (such as a passport or Driver's License) If you are a minor, a parent or guardian must sign the form too.
Get confirmation Email
Once we receive your registration we will verify that the services you requested are available in the selected dates.
Make your payment
Once your registration has been processed we will send you a copy of your invoice by email. You need to pay 30% of the total cost of the program. The other 70% must be paid no later than two weeks prior to your arrival in Canada in a single payment or monthly instalments. You can make your payment through international bank transfer, credit card or debit card. We may accept other methods, please contact us for more details.
Send proof of payment
Once you have made your payment, please send the proof to the person who processed your registration.
Receive your letter of Acceptance
Once the payment is completed and confirmed, we will issue your Letter of Acceptance and send you a copy by email.
Follow us on

© 2020 BLi Canada. All Rights Reserved.